The Shabbaton which is coordinated and supervised by the professional staff of Camp Moshava of Chicago includes:
· Three delicious Shabbat meals!
· Shabbat singing, dancing and ruach just like at Moshava!
· Peulot (activities) Friday night and Shabbat Day!
· Supervised walking groups home Friday night!
· Sniff Shabbat afternoon!
· Awesome Saturday night activity!
Following your Shabbaton registration, a detailed schedule will be emailed to you and will also be posted on our website.
For more information about summer 2014 or to find out about our $1000 camper incentive program for new camper families –call 847-674-9733 x12 or visit our website at www.moshavawildrose.org.